The SCRD has a variety of facilities available to rent for one-time events and/or ongoing use.
Facility renters will be required to meet specific COVID-19 Safety requirements.
Review current province-wide restrictions on events and gatherings before contacting us to book an event.
BC's Restart: A plan to bring us back together - an additional reference to assist with planning.
How to rent an SCRD Facility:
STEP 1: All booking requests begin with an application form. Please complete and submit the appropriate form below:
One Time Event Application Form:
For private events such as AGMs, weddings, celebrations of life, and birthdays as well as public events such as fairs, markets, or sports tournaments.
Please use this document to help you with the application process: How to Apply for a One-time Event.
Application for Ongoing Facility Use Form:
For individuals and groups who wish to use a facility for a season or series of dates such as games and practices, classes, or meetings.
Please use this document to help you with the application process: How to Apply for Ongoing Facility Use.
All Ongoing Facility rentals are subject to the SCRD Ongoing Facility Use Terms and Conditions. Please review them before you submit your application.
STEP 2: Submit your application to us in one of the following ways:
- Send it to us by email
- Mail it to SCRD Recreation, 1975 Field Road, Sechelt, BC, V7Z 0A8
- Drop off at Sechelt Aquatic Centre or Gibsons & Area Community Centre
- Applications are processed in the order they are received. We will contact you when your application has been processed an your dates are reserved.
- Whenever possible allow a minimum of 30-days before your event for the submission of your application. We will do our best to work with shorter time timeframes when required, but ask for your consideration of staff time and resources especially during peak seasons.
- Purchase insurance for your event AFTER we have contacted you and confirmed your dates.
Questions? Call 604-885-6801.