Welcome to My Recreation!
To learn more about changes in response to the provincial health orders and everything you need to know about visiting recreation facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic, click HERE.
You can also visit our Facebook page for recreation services updates.
Pre-register before visiting a recreation facility
Dropping-in is not permitted at this time during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learn about our cancellation and refund policy.
Pre-register up to one hour before the start time of the activity by clicking on the buttons below.
View activities as a list (orange button) or calendar view (green button):
***NEW*** Calendar View Help Sheet
Phone registration hours
While visiting a recreation facility, all patrons and staff are expected to:
- Wear a mask at all times, including while exercising. Read more.
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining a two-metre distance from others and wear a mask when this is not possible.
- Disinfect hands before entering and while in the facility.
- Practice effective sneeze and cough etiquette.
- Anyone that is unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must not visit a facility and should contact 8-1-1.
To receive recreation updates, subscribe to the recreation e-newsletter.
New! How to Print Out Your Receipts for Tax Purposes
Click here to view where to view your receipts online.
Learn about our recreation facilities.
Fees & Passes
View admission fees and learn about our passes.
Learn about pre-registered activities offered through recreation.
Drop-in will not be permitted during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hours of Operation & Closures
Find out about facility hours of operation, holiday hours and closures.
Learn about becoming an instructor.