Welcome to My Recreation!
To learn more about changes in response to the provincial health orders and everything you need to know about visiting recreation facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic, click HERE.
You can also visit our Facebook page for recreation services updates.
Pre-register before visiting a recreation facility
Learn about the ways you can pre-register. You will not be permitted access to the facilities if you drop-in without pre-registering. Learn about our cancellation and refund policy.
You can pre-register up to one hour before the start time of the activity.
- Gibsons & Area Community Centre
- Pender Harbour Aquatic & Fitness Centre
- Sechelt Aquatic Centre
- Sunshine Coast Arena
- Gibsons & District Aquatic Facility
Gibsons & District Aquatic Facility has a target reopening date of Monday, January 11.
While visiting a recreation facility, all patrons and staff are expected to:
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining a two-metre distance from others and wear a mask when this is not possible.
- Disinfect hands before entering and while in the facility.
- Practice effective sneeze and cough etiquette.
- Anyone that is unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must not visit a facility and should contact 8-1-1.
To receive recreation updates, subscribe to the recreation e-newsletter.
Facilities & Schedules
Learn about our recreation facilities.
Fees & Passes
View admission fees and learn about our passes.
Learn about pre-registered activities offered through recreation.
Drop-in will not be permitted during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hours of Operation & Closures
Find out about facility hours of operation, holiday hours and closures.
Learn about becoming an instructor.