Gibsons & District aquatic facility
953 Gibsons Way, Gibsons, BC
View in Google Maps
Pre-registered visits and programs take place between the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 am to 1:15 pm
Patrons must pre-register before visiting the facility.
You will not be permitted access to the facilities if you drop-in without pre-registering.
Notice: The SCRD is continuing to work towards extending the hours for the Gibsons & District Aquatic Facility. The SCRD’s efforts are currently focused on increasing capacity in terms of staffing which in turn will ensure we are able to expand beyond our present limited schedule. Our management team will continue to look at scenarios where we can offer evening and weekend swims under our current staffing complement as we continue to evolve our services.
Masks are required. Read more.
Statutory Holiday Hours - next one is July 1.
Pre-registered Aquatic Fitness classes are now available.
Summer Swim Lessons
Registration begins on June 1 at 7:00 am.
Pre-registered Everyone Welcome Swims are now available.
- 20 metre lap pool available.
- hot tub
- round, shallow pink pool
- tot pool - water feature CLOSED
- Lockers are available: Some lockers require that you bring your own lock and some require a locker token ($0.50 each).
- Lost and Found
- Accessibility equipment CLOSED
The facilities are open but things are different than the way they were before the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Plan to shower and change at home after your program ends if possible. Must be out of changeroom 10 minutes after swim session to allow next session to enter
- Bring your own water bottle full from home. Water fountains will not be available.
- Avoid bringing valuables and extra items with you. Lost and found will be limited to phones, wallets and keys. Valuables will be sent to the RCMP.
- The number of washrooms available for patrons in the facility may be reduced.