We offer many drop-in activities in our five recreation facilities.
Printable versions of schedules below.
Click here for important information affecting the drop-in schedules.
MYPASS drop-in Schedules
- Aquatic Fitness
- Aquatic Fitness - Effective May 25
- Arena - Dryfloor
- Swim - Effective May 25
- Weight Room
Click here for drop-in hockey admission rates.
- Dry Floor season - No Hockey at this time.
Admission to drop-in hockey is not included in your MYPASS.
For additional programs on statutory holidays or Pro-D days, visit Events Calendar.
There are times when other programs are happening in the weight rooms. During these times, the weight rooms are available for drop-in, but they may be busier than usual. If you would like to plan around these busier times, please check the weight room information below.
Third Party Practitioners
What are the benefits of being registered with the SCRD Recreation Services?
- Practitioners contact information can be available for community if requested.
- Recognition that practitioner meets industry standards to offer services.
- Registration identifying Third Party Practitioner as an approved trainer to work in our facilities.
For information and to register, please read and complete the SCRD First Time Third Party Practitioner Package. Please note it can take up to a week to process the application.
Renewal Form SCRD Third Party Practitioner Renewal form.pdf
Partner Drop-in Programs
View the Sunshine Coast Community Services Drop-in Programs, Parent & Tot and Bellies & Babies Drop-in Programs. View the YMCA Drop-in Programs: Our Space Youth Centre Drop-in Programs.
Annual Pool Maintenance Closures
Temporary closures of pool and wet areas occur when annual maintenance work is done.
Read more about 2019 pool maintenance closures and how this will affect drop-in Aquatic Fitness and Swims:
• Sechelt Aquatic Centre starts May 25 – June 22, and additional work June 23 – July 6.
• Gibsons & District Aquatic Facility July 5 – August 5
• Pender Harbour Aquatic & Fitness Centre August 3 – September 7
Installation of New Fitness Equipment
New fitness equipment will be installed in weight rooms and will result in temporary closures of weight rooms.
• Gibsons & Area Community Centre weight room will be temporarily closed May 27 – 29.
• Sechelt Aquatic Centre weight room will be temporarily closed May 28 – 30.
• Pender Harbour Aquatic & Fitness Centre will remain open while equipment is installed May 27 & 28.
Gibsons & Area Community Centre:
Cancelled: Monday, May 27 – Adapted Fitness Circuit 10:00 am – 11:00 am.
Will resume as normal on Friday.
Sechelt Aquatic Centre:
May 28 - 30 - The new fitness equipment installation in the weight room will occur May 28 to 30. This will result in the closure of the weight room and the cancellation of the following fitness classes:
Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30 - 6:30pm MYPASS Stretch N Strength – Cancelled
Wednesday, May 29 - 6:15 - 7:15am MYPASS Spin & Strength – Cancelled
Wednesday, May 29 - 9:00 - 10:00am MYPASS Cardio Cabaret – Cancelled
Wednesday, May 29 - 12:15 - 12:45pm MYPASS Spin Express – Cancelled
Wednesday, May 29 - 5:30 - 6:30pm - MYPASS Total Body – Cancelled
Thursday, May 30 - 6:30 - 7:15am - MYPASS Circuit Training - Cancelled
Thursday, May 30 - 9:00 - 10:00am MYPASS Spin - Cancelled
Thursday, May 30 - 10:15 - 11:00am MYPASS Core - Cancelled
Thursday, May 30 - 5:30 - 6:30pm MYPASS FitFlow Yoga - Cancelled
Questions? Please email us.