water services division
Missed recent “Let’s Talk Water” events?
- May "Let's Talk Water" on the Water Meter Program, here's the recording and presentation slides.
- April "Let's Talk Water" Water Supply and Projections, specifically an overview of how the water supply deficit will be eliminated, see the recording and presentation slides.
- July "Let's Talk Water" focused on North & South Pender water systems can be viewed here.
As part of the Infrastructure Services Department, the Utility Services Division provides water supply services to residents from Langdale to Earl’s Cove. This includes operations and maintenance of the Langdale, Soames Point, Granthams Landing, Eastbourne, Chapman/Gray Creek including the Chapman Creek Water Treatment Plant, South Pender including the South Pender Harbour Water Treatment Plant, North Pender, Earl’s Cove, and Egmont Water Systems.
- Water Projects Summary
- Learn about the Chapman watershed with the "Source to Tap" video.
- Let's Talk Water Videos on YouTube
|Utility Billing||Regional Water Plan|
|Water Metering||Water Conservation Regulations|
|Water Supply and Distribution||Wastewater Facilities|
Infrastructure Services Department: 604-885-6806
Pender Harbour Water Systems (Including North, South and Earl’s Cove): 604-885-6877
Emergency After Hours Answering Service: 1-866-291-4645