Sechelt Aquatic Centre
5500 Shorncliffe Avenue, Sechelt BC
View in: Google Maps
Pre-registered visits and programs take place between the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Patrons must pre-register before visiting the facility.
You will not be permitted access to the facilities if you drop-in without pre-registering.
Read about what you need to know before coming to the facility.
- Register online
- Register by phone 604-885-6801
Masks are required. Read more.
Statutory Holiday Hours - next one is Monday May 24.
Pre-registered Aquatic Fitness classes are available.
We have courses you need to become a Lifeguard this summer.
Pre-registered sessions available now.
Masks are required at all times, even while exercising.
- 25 m lap pool
- Weight room
- fitness studio
- Vancouver Coastal Health approved water bottle fill station in weight room
- Wallet lockers in weight room $0.25 each (6 available)
- leisure pool
- lazy river
Change rooms with showers available for pool users only. Family change room is available.
lockers: require locker tokens $0.50 each. (Free if you have a valid MYPASS)
- Accessibility equipment
- hot tub, maximum 10 minutes (must pre-register for Everyone Welcome Swim to use hot tub)
- sauna CLOSED
- steam room CLOSED
- fun features: water slide, diving board, climbing wall, tumble buckets CLOSED
- Water fountains CLOSED
- multipurpose room available for rental CLOSED
The facilities are open but things are different than the way they were before the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Must be out of changeroom 10 minues after swim session to allow next session to enter.
- Change room access will be limited to pool users only. Plan to shower and change at home after your program ends if possible.
- Bring your own water bottle full from home. Water fountains will not be available. There is a Vancouver Coastal Health approved water bottle fill station available in the weight room.
- Avoid bringing valuables and extra items with you. Lost and found will be limited to phones, wallets and keys. Valuables will be sent to the RCMP.
- The number of washrooms available for patrons in the facility may be reduced.
- Transit products and Dog Licenses will not be available for sale at recreation facilities. Please visit www.scrd.ca or call 604-885-6800 for locations where you can purchase these items.