We offer many drop-in activities in our five recreation facilities.
Printable versions of schedules below.
Click here for important information affecting the drop-in schedules.
MYPASS drop-in Schedules
- Aquatic Fitness
- Aquatic Fitness - Effective June 23
- Arena - Dryfloor
- Swim - Effective June 23
- Weight Room
Click here for drop-in hockey admission rates.
- Dry Floor season - No Hockey at this time.
Admission to drop-in hockey is not included in your MYPASS.
For additional programs on statutory holidays or Pro-D days, visit Events Calendar.
There are times when other programs are happening in the weight rooms. During these times, the weight rooms are available for drop-in, but they may be busier than usual. If you would like to plan around these busier times, please check the weight room information below.
Third Party Practitioners
What are the benefits of being registered with the SCRD Recreation Services?
- Practitioners contact information can be available for community if requested.
- Recognition that practitioner meets industry standards to offer services.
- Registration identifying Third Party Practitioner as an approved trainer to work in our facilities.
For information and to register, please read and complete the SCRD First Time Third Party Practitioner Package. Please note it can take up to a week to process the application.
Renewal Form SCRD Third Party Practitioner Renewal form.pdf
Partner Drop-in Programs
View the Sunshine Coast Community Services Drop-in Programs, Parent & Tot and Bellies & Babies Drop-in Programs. View the YMCA Drop-in Programs: Our Space Youth Centre Drop-in Programs.
Annual Pool Maintenance Closures
Temporary closures of pool and wet areas occur when annual maintenance work is done.
Read more about 2019 pool maintenance closures and how this will affect drop-in Aquatic Fitness and Swims:
• Sechelt Aquatic Centre - May 25 – June 22, and additional work June 23 – July 6.
• Gibsons & District Aquatic Facility - July 5 – August 5
• Pender Harbour Aquatic & Fitness Centre - August 3 – September 7
Gibsons & Area Community Centre:
Cancelled - June 26 - 3:30 - 5:00pm - Everyone Welcome Roller Skate
Sechelt Aquatic Centre:
Questions? Please email us.