We offer many drop-in activities in our five recreation facilities.
Printable versions of schedules below.
Click here for important information affecting the drop-in schedules.
Admission to drop-in hockey is not included in your MYPASS.
For additional programs on statutory holidays or Pro-D days, visit Events Calendar.
partner Drop-in Programs
Visit our Children's page to view the Sunshine Coast Community Services Drop-in Programs, Parent & Tot and Bellies & Babies Drop-in Programs.
Visit our Teen page to view YMCA Drop-in Programs, Our Space Youth Centre Drop-in Programs.
Weight Room Information
There are times when other programs are happening in the weight rooms. During these times, the weight rooms are available for drop-in, but they may be busier than usual. If you would like to plan around these busier times, please check the weight room information below.
Third Party Practitioners
What are the benefits of being registered with the SCRD Recreation Services?
- Practitioners contact information can be available for community if requested.
- Recognition that practitioner meets industry standards to offer services.
- Registration identifying Third Party Practitioner as an approved trainer to work in our facilities.
For information and to register, please read and complete the SCRD First Time Third Party Practitioner Package. Please note it can take up to a week to process the application.
Renewal Form SCRD Third Party Practitioner Renewal form.pdf
Friday September 28th - Gibsons and Area Community Centre
- Pond Hockey/Stick & Puck will be cancelled
- Everyone Welcome Public Skate time will be adjusted to 3:30-4:45pm
Friday September 28th - Sunshine Coast Arena
- All programs are postponed
Questions? Please email us.