Not Sure How to Use the Gym Equipment?
Please contact us to set up an orientation.
Weight Room Etiquette
Considerate weight room etiquette creates a pleasant and predictable workout environment for everyone.
- When you are finished using dumbells in SCRD weight rooms, please clean and return them to the racks in order of weight.
- When visiting SCRD weight rooms, please use the sign-up board for cardio equipment.
- Please remember to wipe down the equipment with the provided sanitizing solution before and after you have used it.
- SCRD weight rooms are scent free zones.
- You must be 16 years or older to use the weight room.
- 13 - 15 year olds must be accompanied by an adult, or they must complete a gym orientation before when using the weight room.
- Children 12 and under are not permitted in the weight room.
Email Stephen to set up a gym orientation or call 604-885-6801 ext. 6670.
Questions? Contact us.