- 2021 Utility Service rates at a glance
- The current rate schedule can be found here: SCRD 2021 Utility Rates.
- For a detailed listing on all 2021 utility rates, including a breakdown of the rate increase on an annual and monthly basis, please see: SCRD 2021 Utility Rates Breakdown.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about your utility bill.
- Ask your questions directly to SCRD staff on the SCRD's Online Engagement Website - letstalk.scrd.ca/utility-billing-2021
The SCRD provides water services to properties within the Regional, North and South Pender Harbour water systems. The water systems are funded through parcel tax and user rate revenue.
Parcel tax revenues are intended to fund capital expenditures (acquiring and/or maintaining fixed assets) while user fee revenues are intended to fund operational expenditures (the ongoing cost of running the service).
The SCRD provides weekly curbside garbage collection and disposal services to most properties with the rural areas (see https://www.scrd.ca/curbside-schedule for the collection areas).
The SCRD maintains and operates 15 different wastewater facilities. These facilities collect, treat and dispose wastewater from defined service areas. These facilities are funded through a combination of frontage and user rate revenue.
Feel free to contact us at 604-885-6806 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries.