withdrawal, Refund and cancellation Policy
COVID-19 ADDENDUM - Effective November 18, 2020
COVID-19 has created unique circumstances that require patrons to now reserve their space in order to attend the Recreation facilities. Until further notice, the following Policy will be in place regarding reserving spots in recreation activities:
- Patrons may cancel their reserved spot a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of the activity and receive a refund back to their account in ACTIVENet.
- Patrons will first be given the option to transfer their booking to another time slot at the time of their cancellation.
- Cancellations received within 24 hours of the event will not be refunded unless the patron is sick or other extenuating circumstances, as acceptable to the Recreation Coordinator or designate.
- Pass holders will not be refunded. However, no-shows will be noted on the customer’s account and followed up on. Users who frequently cancel their bookings will be monitored.
- Any and all refunds will be made back to the customer’s recreation account in ACTIVENet.
- If a refund is requested after the activity, and unforeseen circumstances prevented the request to be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to the start of the event, a refund may be issued at the discretion of the Recreation Coordinator, or designate.
To withdraw from your activity, please call 604-885-6801 or email us.
Patrons must pre-register before visiting the facility.
You will not be permitted access to the facilities if you drop-in without pre-registering.
Read about what you need to know before coming to the facility.