Pender Harbour Aquatic & Fitness Centre
13639 Sunshine Coast Highway, Madeira Park, BC
Located in the lower level of the Pender Harbour Secondary School.
View in: Google Maps
Pre-registered visits and programs take place between the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 1:00 pm AND 5:00 pm to 8:15 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Patrons must pre-register before visiting the facility.
You will not be permitted access to the facilities if you drop-in without pre-registering.
Read about what you need to know before coming to the facility.
- Register online
- Register by phone 604-885-6801
Masks are required. Read more.
Statutory Holiday Hours - next one is Friday April 2 and Monday April 5.
Pre-registered Aquatic Fitness classes are now available.
Not available at this time.
Pre-registered Everyone Welcome Swims are now available.
New! Spring Swim lessons will begin March 29. Registration will begin March 15.
Pre-registered sessions are now available.
- 20 metre lap pool
- Hot tub
- Change rooms with showers available for pool users only. Family change room is available.
- lockers: require personal locks
- Accessibility equipment
- Fitness studio
- weight room
- Vancouver Coastal Health approved water bottle fill station in weight room
The facilities are open but things are different than the way they were before the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Must be out of changeroom 10 minues after swim session to allow next session to enter.
- Change room access will be limited. Plan to shower and change at home after your program ends if possible.
- Bring your own water bottle full from home. Water fountains will not be available. Vancouver Coastal Health approved water bottle fill station is available in the weight room.
- Avoid bringing valuables and extra items with you. Lost and found will be limited to phones, wallets and keys. Valuables will be sent to the RCMP.
- The number of washrooms available for patrons in the facility may be reduced.