roberts creek co-housing Wastewater treatment facility
Located on Drive off Roberts Creek Road in Roberts Creek
Facility installed by Developer - 2003
There are 31 properties fronting the system.
Min of W L A & P Permit # Date issued: N/A.
Registered under the Municipal Sewage Regulation.
Ministry File No. RE-17518.
Permitted Allowable Discharge: 51 cubic meters per day.
Permitted effluent quality: BOD 10, TSS 10.
This Facility is Activated Sludge – Fast 9.0 + FAST 4.5 plants in series.
The Facility and Operations Permit was turned over to the SCRD 2004.
Small sewer treatment systems are sensitive and flushing harmful contaminants or non-biodegradable materials can interrupt the treatment process. To be kind to your sewer treatment plant and reduce costs of maintenance, please read the instructions provided on what or what not to flush.
Capital Funding Information Session
- Watch on YouTube (https://youtu.be/1OIKfNmaPHc)
- Review: Area D - Roberts Creek Co-Housing Wastewater 2020 Summer Update
A review of wastewater service utility rates is currently underway. Learn more here:
- December 2019 - Fact Sheet - Wastewater Service Review
- November 2019 - Wastewater Service Review and Asset Management Plans
- November 2019 - Roberts Creek Co-Housing Wastewater Local Service Asset Management Plan