Lily Lake Wastewater treatment facility
Located in Madeira Park
Facility installed by Developer - 2005
There are 28 properties fronting the system.
Min of W L A & P Permit # Date issued: N/A.
Registered under the Municipal Sewage Regulation. Ministry File No. RE-17782.
Permitted Allowable Discharge: 38.2 cubic meters per day.
Permitted effluent quality: BOD 10, TSS 10.
This Facility is Activated Sludge – Fast 9.0 + FAST 4.5 plants in series.
The Facility and Operations Permit was turned over to the SCRD January, 2008.
Small sewer treatment systems are sensitive and flushing harmful contaminants or non-biodegradable materials can interrupt the treatment process. To be kind to your sewer treatment plant and reduce costs of maintenance, please read the instructions provided on what or what not to flush.
Utility rate update for 2021
- Frontage fee remaining the same at $204
- Wastewater user fee increase of $60.68 from $640.69 (2020) to $701.37 (2021)
- As of November 2020, the balance of the capital reserve fund for Lily Lake is $0
Total increase for 2021: $60.68
Further information on plans for future upgrades for the Lily Lake facility can be found by clicking here.
Capital Funding Information Session
- Watch on YouTube https://youtu.be/_5JaxIHeYdU
- Review: Area A - Lily Lake Wastewater 2020 Summer Update
A review of wastewater service utility rates is currently underway. Learn more here:
- December 2019 - Fact Sheet - Wastewater Service Review
- November 2019 - Wastewater Service Review and Asset Management Plans
- November 2019 - Lily Lake Village Wastewater Local Service Asset Management Plan