Sechelt Aquatic Centre
There is always at least one lane available for drop-in swimming. During swim lessons the fun features (waterslide, rock wall and rope swing) are not open. Check with front desk staff 604-885-6865 press 0 to confirm. View our drop-in schedules.
Pre-registration is required.
View current aquatics programs.
- Parented Swim Lessons
- Preschool Swim Lessons
- Kids Swim Lessons
- Teen and Adult Swim Improvement
- Aquatic Leadership
During swim lessons the fun features (waterslide, rock wall and rope swing) are not open. Please use the following swim lesson times to plan your visit:
- Monday to Thursday, 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Friday, 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
- Saturday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
We have a Leisure Pool with a Lazy River, 250 foot waterslide, water features such as tumbling buckets and water curtain, rope swing, diving board and our new climbing wall.
Fun Features are available:
Fridays after 5:30 pm
Saturdays and Sundays 1:00 - 4:00 pm
The Fun Features may be available at other times depending on pool programming - talk to our lifeguards during your visit.
To have an enjoyable swim please observe the following:
- Bring proper swimming attire. Cotton, like t-shirts and cut off shorts are hard on the filtration system. Dry fit or lycra materials is preferred.
- Children Under the age of 7 need to be closely supervised within arms reach of responsible person 16 years or older.
- Children under 42 inches in height are not permitted to ride the big slide, but can use the small yellow slide.
- Persons under 13 years of age are permitted in the hot areas provided they are closely supervised by a responsible person 16 years or older.
- Recommended length of stay in one of our hot areas is 5 minutes.
- To help prevent damage to the Sauna and Steam room, water bottles are not permitted in the rooms. Water on the sensors and heat elements cause harm to the systems and overheats the rooms.
Questions? Contact us.