Squash and Racquetball
gibsons & Area community centre
There is a squash court and convertible racquetball/squash court available.
Reserve a court
- Phone: 604-885-6868 and press 0
- In Person: at front desk.
Court Reservation for MYPASS or 10Pass Holders
If you have a valid MYPASS or 10Pass, you will not be charged at the time of court reservation. Please be sure to swipe your card as payment when you arrive for your court time.
Don't have a MYPASS or 10 Pass?
Admission fee must be paid at time of reservation to finalize your court time booking.
- $7 per court time (19 - 59 years)
- $6 per court time (60+ years)
Can I still reserve over the phone? Absolutely! You can pay the regular admission fee with credit card.
If your reserved court time is during Toonie Time, you will still be required to pay regular admission or swipe your valid MYPASS or 10Pass. Reserved court times are not eligible for the $2 rate.
Drop-In Court Use
Unreserved court times are available for drop-in on a first come, first served basis.
Pay the admission rate or use your valid MYPASS or 10Pass.
If you drop-in during Toonie Time, and the courts are not in use, you may use the courts for the $2 Toonie Time rate.
Other court information
- Court times are 45 minute intervals.
- Minimum age for using courts is 8 years old.
- You may make up to 2 court reservations per day.
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Refunds/Cancellations: Please allow as much notice as possible if you need to cancel your reserved court time. This allows others to use the courts.
- You will receive a receipt for each court time you reserve. Please check it carefully to ensure it is correct.
- We rent racquets, balls and eye protection for $2.
Community Racquet Sports Organizations
Visit our Links Page.
Questions? Contact us.