Sitemap Close
My SCRD Online

Water Connections

If your property is within the SCRD Water Service Area, you will require a Water Service Application for a water connection.

To complete the Water Service Application form:

  • Please contact or visit our office located at 1975 Field Road, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A1, 604-885-6806.
  • Pender Harbour residents please contact our office located at 12828 Lagoon Road, Madeira Park, BC, V0N 2H1, 604-885-6877.

To process your application you must present the following:

  • Legal description of subject property.
  • Name, mailing address and telephone number of current registered owner.
  • Size of connection required.
  • Payment.

Water meters will be installed on all new connections for metering in the future.

If you require a Water Service Application and you are unable to visit our office, you may send a written request with payment cheque enclosed to the Field Road address above. Please include all information as required above and ensure the letter is signed by the registered property owner.

If you would like additional water connections for your property, please contact us at 604-885-6806 or email