Gym and Weight room
gibsons & area community centre
Our weight room features Technogym equipment and is available for use during our hours of operation.
What's Happening in the Weight room?
The weight room is always available for the public during regular business hours. During certain times, parts of the weight room may be used for other fitness programs and may be busier and noisier. View our weight room schedule (scroll down to WEIGHT ROOM) which shows:
- weight room attendant is present
- scheduled weight room orientations - do not take place during the summer
- other fitness programs taking place in part of the weight room
Our qualified fitness instructors can show you how to use our equipment to best suit your fitness needs.
Call 604 885-6868 and press 0 to register for an orientation session.
FREE if you have MYPASS or are a youth 13 - 15 years old.
Thanks to the local M.S. Support Group and their fundraising efforts, the Gibsons & Area Community Centre has two TheraVital trainers. Learn more...
- You must be 16 years or older to use the weight room.
- 13 - 15 year olds must be accompanied by an adult, or they must complete a gym orientation before using the weight room on their own.
- Children 12 and under are not permitted in the weight room.
Questions? Contact us.