Gym and Weightroom
gibsons & area community centre
Our weightroom features Technogym equipment and is available for use during our hours of operation.
What's Happening in the Weightroom?
The weightroom is always available for the public during regular business hours. During certain times, parts of the weightroom may be used for other fitness programs and may be busier and noisier. View our weightroom schedule (scroll down to WEIGHTROOM) which shows:
- weightroom attendant is present
- scheduled weightroom orientations - do not take place during the summer
- other fitness programs taking place in part of the weightroom
Our qualified fitness instructors can show you how to use our equipment to best suit your fitness needs.
Call 604 885-6868 and press 0 to register for an orientation session.
FREE if you have MYPASS or are a youth 13 - 15 years old.
Thanks to the local M.S. Support Group and their fundraising efforts, the Gibsons & Area Community Centre has two TheraVital trainers. Learn more...
- You must be 16 years or older to use the weightroom.
- 13 - 15 year olds must be accompanied by an adult, or they must complete a gym orientation before using the weightroom.
- Children 12 and under are not permitted in the weightroom.
Monday / Wednesday / Fridays between 11:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. are designated quiet times.
Please wear headphones with personal music devices during that time.
Questions? Contact us.